Friday, May 8, 2009

Blogging

I have some very talented bloggers in my family so I am hesitant to take on a project where my writing skills will be on display. However, I do feel that my immediate family has lots to share and we have been on the outside of this blogger euphoria for way to long. Emily is not ready to start a big project so I will start it and hopefully Emily will add in her tidbits as we go. Those with advise on how to make our blog better please don't hesitate to let us know. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you guys have joined the blogosphere! It really is a fun way to share what is going on with friends and family! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one piece of advice: Make sure you tell me that you started a blog! I got to it from Kelly's.

    ReplyDelete